CIPR PRIDE AWARDS 2015 (GOLD) – Best Event: Startups Awards
Organised by Startups.co.uk, the UK’s biggest independent new business resource, the Startups Awards recognise the success of Britain’s newest businesses.
For the fourth consecutive year, Midnight was appointed by Crimson Publishing to handle media relations for the national awards scheme. Midnight was also tasked with handling event management for the second time.
Midnight created a comprehensive nationwide media relations campaign to run in line with Awards scheme from the launch in June to the ceremony in November, broken down into separate phases. PR tactics included providing a full press office function and drafting proactive and reactive press releases to generate brand awareness in national, regional and specialist trade media. Vertical media opportunities were also explored for each of the finalists.
Through effective project management and innovative ideas, the 2015 Startups Awards achieved the following results:
- Secured 149x positive press items across various national, regional, trade, consumer, broadcast and online media outlets.
- Highlights included launch coverage achieved in The Sun, a finalist interview broadcast on BBC Radio Oxford and an interview with a winner broadcast on That’s Oxford TV.
- A potential audience reach of 8,298,935.
- A total of 243x sponsor mentions.
- A total of 423x Startups Awards mentions.
- Award entries increased by 23%.
“Midnight has done an exceptional job of helping us to launch and promote the Startups Awards. They have exceeded their targets and have been such a pleasure to work with. I could not ask for more. I would highly recommend them…” Crimson Publishing
To find out more services Midnight offers, CLICK HERE.