Crucial Academy was founded by a former Royal Marines Commandos to help ex-servicemen and women find for a path back to Civvy Street through free cyber security training, accredited qualifications and careers.
- Raise awareness and preference for Crucial Academy amongst corporates
- Position Crucial Consultancy spokespeople as experts in cyber security
- Make Crucial Group the ’go to’ for military personnel seeking to transition into civilian life
- Drive traffic to Crucial Academy’s website
- Launched Crucial Academy targeting the national, regional and trade press
- Liaised with high profile supporters to secure incremental media opportunities
- Developed thought Leadership campaign, positioning key spokespeople as experts in cyber security
- Created data-driven Cyber Cities Index campaign, revealing the best cities in the UK to attract cyber talent
Results (June-Dec 2018)
- Reached over 36m, through 63 items of coverage
- Delivered high impact coverage in national press including MSN, New Statesman, Forbes, The Times and CityAM, plus major tech titles.
- Generated strong link building - over 30 per cent of total.
- High authority sites – over half of coverage on site with Domain Authority of 50+.
- Courses oversubscribed.