Midnight was appointed in May 2014 to handle the UK launches of several consumer technology products from Leef, based in Salt Lake City, Utah and San Diego, California.
Following the successful launches of three Leef products between May and October 2014, Leef tasked Midnight with the launch of its most exciting product to date; the Leef iBridge.
Leef iBridge is a stylish plug-in memory accessory for iPhones, iPods and iPads. It gives users more storage space without needing to delete treasured photos, videos or music.
Midnight secured extensive coverage of the product across the tech and lifestyle press with 75 items of coverage reaching nearly 400m. The awareness generated led to distribution discussions with several retailers and etailers in the UK.
Midnight has since been contracted to manage the pan-European technology PR campaign for Leef across Spain, France and Germany.
- Midnight secured 75 items of coverage for the launch of Leef iBridge launch reaching nearly 400m.
- 40 items of print coverage were secured reaching over 6m including in the FT How to Spend IT magazine, in The Sun as the ‘travel gadget of the week’ and the i and Sunday Times Travel Magazine.
- 35 online items of coverage were secured reaching 392m including on Thesun.co.uk, Independent.co.uk, Msn.co.uk, London24.com, Trustedreviews.co.uk and Expertreviews.co.uk.
Since April 2015, the following achievements have been made on behalf of Leef in Europe:
- France: 46 items of coverage reaching 50m.
- Spain: 73 items of coverage reaching 27m.
- Germany: 32 items of coverage reaching 137m.