We are in unprecedented and rapidly changing times. Midnight has taken a number of steps to protect our team during the Covid-19 outbreak and to ensure our level of service to clients continues at the high level they have come to expect.
If you would like to discuss crisis comms or strategic communications during these challenging times, please contact us.
We have taken the following steps:
- We are moving all meetings to phone or video calls
- All event attendance for staff members has been cancelled
- We have set up a seamless remote working system using Office 365
- The majority of the Midnight team will be working from home. A maximum of three people will work in our very spacious office, on rotation.
- Our two owner-managers will be socially distancing to reduce the possibility of infection and to ensure our clients continue to receive the support from at least one managing director during the Covid-19 outbreak
- Should a member of the Midnight team fall ill, they will of course be asked to self-isolate and work from home if they are well enough to do so
- We have enlisted a small army of freelancers to help fill any gaps in our team should we need it for copywriting, strategic support, social media and media relations
- We have contracted a crisis communications expert to assist with any client requirements should the need arise