Property & Construction PR
Midnight is an award-winning PR agency with extensive experience working within the property and construction sector across the UK with clients based in Sussex, London…and as far away as Lithuania.
For example, we’ve helped:
- Property developers secure planning consent
- Construction suppliers reach new audiences
- Specialist manufacturers boost their profile
- Architects to raise awareness of their award-winning designs
- Law firms to target people in need of conveyancers - and much more.
Midnight has worked with London-based property developer First Base since 2017 on its £120m mixed-use development, Edward Street Quarter in Brighton. Our campaign started with the aim to support the developer’s planning application, which achieved consent in July 2018. Since then, our campaign has shifted focus towards targeting potential occupants of the development and supporting an ongoing community engagement campaign. Alongside regular regional coverage, recent highlights include several items of coverage on Property Week as well as other national trade titles.
Our services include:
- Strategic public relations consultancy
- Media relations – national, trade, regional
- Community engagement
- International PR campaign management and coordination via our PRBI network
- Digital PR
- Media training
- Copywriting: from whitepapers and research reports to e-shots and web copy
- Social media consultancy and management
- Strategic link building
- Video production and post-production
- Media monitoring
“The Midnight team is personable and fun to work with. They are highly diligent and think of all the potential opportunities and challenges that a campaign can bring, no matter how minor the detail. And they get things done - positive action and delivery is often all too rare in this world…!”
Liam Ronan-Chlond, Stakeholder Engagement, First Base