Midnight was given a remit to grow the firm’s profile through a concerted programme of media relations, to help grow its appeal to M&A suitors and support the goal of increasing turnover to £20m by 2020.
Raise awareness of and preference for Coffin Mew’s brand and products in the South, nationally and within selected vertical markets.
Communicate the firm’s sector specialisms key sector areas
Drive regional awareness within the firm’s office locations.
Raise the profile of Coffin Mew nationally with regular comments on identified topics within the national news agenda.
Communicate the firm’s sector expertise with by-lined articles and feature contributions in targeted top tier titles.
Underpin national campaign with with key messaging, news and CSR activity to reach potential clients within the locale of each of the firm’s offices.
- Our campaign reached over 766m, delivering 377 items of coverage between June 2017 and June 2018
- Exceeded targets by 50 per cent.
- Almost two-thirds (62 per cent) of coverage was secured in top tier titles
- 30 items of coverage per month on average
- The increased profile supported a successful merger with Charles, Lucas & Marshall in March 2017, and in 2018 the firm announced a 30 per cent growth in turnover – well above target.