Midnight was appointed to handle the UK launches of several consumer technology products from Leef, based in Utah and California, including Leef iBridge, a stylish plug-in memory accessory for iPhones, iPods and iPads.
- Raise awareness of Leef’s brand in the UK and Europe
- Build awareness and preference for Leef’s products amongst key consumer audiences
- Drive demand for Leef’s products amongst key distribution partners
- To create awareness of Leef amongst potential new distributors
- Develop strategic comms campaigns for each product launch
- Create and manage a comprehensive press review programme, prioritising national, lifestyle and tech press
- Pitch Leef products into relevant round up features in target press, e.g. gift guides, what to take to festivals, the best new travel gadgets etc.
- Conduct a series of competitions for consumers to win Leef products via target press and social media
- Conduct a consumer survey into smartphone use and develop compelling press stories from the results
- Act as the lead agency in Europe - source, appoint and manage partner agencies in France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Benelux and the Nordics
Midnight secured extensive coverage on behalf of Leef in the national, lifestyle and tech press with over 320 items of coverage reaching over 124m in a single year.
- Midnight secured 322 items of coverage reaching 124m in the first 12 months.
- National coverage included FT How to Spend It, UniLad, TheSun on Sunday, Daily Star and Prima.
- Product reviews secured in top tier tech media including Recombu, Pocket-lint, Macworld, T3, Stuff Magazine, Gadgetand ZDNet.
- Competition hosted with Bauer Media which resulted in coverage across 123 websites with a potential reach of over 8.5m unique users and 390,874 entries.
As a result of our work, Leef was able to set up e-tail and retail accounts with Amazon, Dixons and Boots.