Over 50,000 young people in one third of UK secondary schools participated in Sky Sports Living for Sport (SSLFS), a free secondary schools initiative delivered in partnership with the Youth Sport Trust, that uses sports stars and sport skills to improve all areas of life.
Raise awareness of the initiative amongst schools, parents, pupils and stakeholders.
Publicise programme of Athlete mentor visits to schools across the UK.
Ensure key messages accurately conveyed on behalf of multiple stakeholders.
Support the organisational objective of encouraging 1,500 schools to sign up every year.
Publicising 100 Athlete Mentor visits to schools via media alerts, post visit releases and letters.
Ongoing development of pupil case studies to demonstrate the impact of the initiative on young lives.
News announcements regarding the initiative.
Development of multiple of ‘PowerPlays’ - standalone creative mechanics
Conceiving & then managing the Student and Teacher of the Year Awards
Managing social channels, including building Twitter from zero to 16,000
In a single year, our campaign delivered:
- A total audience reach of over 147 million
- 759 items of press coverage
- 100% positive sentiment
- Doubled traffic to SSLFS website
- More than 12K website click-throughs from social
- Over 20K fans and followers on Twitter & Facebook
- Target of 1,500 schools signed up met... 10 weeks ahead of schedule
Won 14 awards for our work on behalf of SSLFS
- CIPR Judges Awards GOLD for Best Use of Planning, Measurement & Evaluation
- Three-time CIPR PRide awards winners for Best Sporting Campaign
- Three-time CIPR PRide award winners for Best Use of Social Media