Crown Records Management
Crown Records Management had evolved its product portfolio to include a wider range of digital tool and services, however it had a low media profile and low awareness of its new capabilities. The company asked Midnight to help change this.
Raise awareness for the brand as a leader in information management
Educate market about its suite of digital tools and services
Support ambition to grow client base in key industry sectors
Help the sales people sell and the marketeers market!
Designed multi-faceted PR and thought-leadership campaign, focusing on digital data issues.
Crafted commissioned research project to poll the views of IT decision makers across key industries on a range of major data-related issues.
Developed a series of data-driven press releases announcing the findings over a 12-month period.
Pitched and secured dozens of authored articles on the findings,
Conceived and ghost-wrote whitepapers to delve into the research findings and act as collateral for the sales team
- Delivered vital business intelligence – a barometer of industry views across eight sectors
- Generated coverage in c. 100 business and sector titles
- Provided the basis for two white papers – compelling ‘door openers’ for the sales and marketing teams
- Inspired a webinar attended by hundreds of IT professionals, with the associated benefits of post-event data capture
- Enhanced client’s SEO performance, to record levels
- Generated outstanding anecdotal feedback from clients.