Want to make an impact?
Right now, we’re on an upwards trajectory and we’re looking for the right talent to help us grow. No matter where you are in your career journey, we could be the perfect fit for you.
The right place, the right time, the right culture
What do our team love about working at Midnight? Ask them and they’ll tell you the people, the location and how we work together. Of course, we don’t have to try too hard selling the benefits of working in Brighton with everything you need right here, including shops, bars, restaurants and the beach just five minutes away.
We believe work should be joyful. Everyone who works at Midnight aligns with our shared values and culture. When an agency grows, often the culture slips as they try to fill roles. Not on our watch. Our hiring process focuses on finding people who get on with each other and fit the team.
“This is the best education in PR I’ve had since my agency days began...”Samantha ClarkSenior Account Manager
We don’t have any open vacancies at the moment, but as a growing agency we’re always interested in hearing from potential candidates.
Get in touch with Alex at email@example.com with your CV and cover letter.
When you grow, we grow.
Join us and choose a career that grows to match your ambition. We don’t have the kind of rigid agency structure that leaves great talent languishing in roles for years before making the step up. Our structure allows you to progress as quickly as you want to grow. And we’ll support you all the way.
All the benefits you’d expect (and a bit more…)
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Greater opportunity for growth from day one working in a smaller agency
- A career development plan tailored to your ambitions and interests
- Choose-your-own rewards and benefits using our WithJuno points system
- Annual social away weekend for the whole team
- Calm, pleasant working environment in our new resi-mercial office
- And we’re just five minutes’ walk from the beach