Howden, a leading insurance broker, commissioned Midnight to provide content services across a number of its priority business lines.
Create compelling content to support marketing campaigns, including:
- white papers
- customer magazines
Showcase expertise in business units including: Employee Benefits; Commercial and Corporate, Sport & Recreation; Private Client; Rural Business & Estates and Care.
Utilise strong journalist values to develop topical, engaging content that recipients actively choose to read and engage with.
In 2018, content spanned a wide range of themes, including:
- The future of social care for older people in the UK: can a green paper solve all the problems?
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation is coming: is UK business ready?
- British SMEs worried about inflation and cybercrime in 2018 – not just Brexit
- Ten reasons why private landlords are facing major change and challenges
- How will a rise in the National Living Wage affect the care sector?
- Can house building be the bedrock of the UK economy in 2018?
- Why a rise in animal, tree and plant diseases is creating a new environment of risk for farms and rural businesses
- Live video streaming, chatbots and social messaging are helping businesses find new audiences: but what are the risks?
- Why cyber security for printers and the print industry has never been so important as GDPR arrives
- Setting up your own chartered surveying practice – a guide to putting the right building blocks in place