Midnight has worked with ambitious building materials supplier Southern Sheeting since 2020, achieving national attention for the company and communicating its key messages to its four target audiences - DIYers, big contractors, roofers and builders.
- Monthly press releases regarding company news: appointments, awards, CSR activity etc
- Regular feature contributions, articles and case studies placed in target publications
- Media partnerships negotiated and secured
- Annual consumer survey and white paper regarding trends in DIY and home improvements
- Regular blogs created and published on the Southern Sheeting website
- Working hand-in-hand with the company's chosen design, SEO and PPC agencies
- 126 items of coverage
- Total audience reach of 1bn
- Trade coverage highlights in RCI, Roofing Today, Public Sector Build Journal, Builders’ Merchants News, Premier Construction News, Fencing & Landscaping News, DIY Week.
- National coverage in Daily Mirror, The Sun and Daily Star
- We helped to grow Southern Sheeting’s social media audiences, increasing followers on Twitter by almost 3,000%, on Instagram by 356% and on LinkedIn by 150%.
- In the last year, the company has enjoyed record sales and a 34% increase in turnover.
“We hired Midnight to help us take our business to the next level. The team regularly secures excellent press coverage for us and they are a joy to work with – friendly, professional and with great journalist contacts. Their ability to take what I say and turn it into something media friendly is hugely appreciated!
“They are also a trusted business partner – the team often speak to our clients directly to get information for case studies and they provide expert advice and consultancy to us on an ongoing basis.”
Tony Hobbs, Managing Director, Southern Sheeting