Boundless (formerly CSMA) is a membership club for civil service and public sector workers, with a 98-year heritage. It appointed Midnight to manage a public relations campaign to support the organisation as it entered a new phase.
Increase brand awareness of Boundless following its re-brand from CSMA.
Make Boundless synonymous with the public sector and civil service
Communicate Boundless’ organisational values
- Position Boundless Breaks as ideal staycation options
- To ultimately drive membership sign-ups and booking at Boundless Breaks properties
- Launched an awareness day in the UK – Public Service Day (23 June).
- Conducted research into how appreciated UK public sector / civil service workers feel
- Garnered support from MPs across the country
- Backed up the PR with a video campaign across social channels
- Conducted member research to create ‘member favourite’ stories
- Managed a press trip programme to Boundless-owned properties
- Memcom award for Best Use of Video, Animation or Audio Award
- 242 items of coverage in 2020 (22% increase on 2019)
- 447.4m total potential audience reach (16% increase on 2019)
- National coverage highlights included Daily Mail online, This is Money, The Sun and Yahoo!
- Public Sector coverage in Police Professional, Police Oracle, Public Sector Executive, Tomorrow's Care, The Educator and The House Magazine
- Positive press reviews of Boundless Breaks properties in H&N Magazine, Welsh Mum, Crave Magazine and Juggling on Roller Skates
“I've been a client of Midnight for three years and consider them a valuable partner. They are creative, responsive, organised and incredibly passionate. I've worked with plenty of PR agencies and Midnight are the best by a long way. They are a good size for an agency - big enough to have a great network of journalists, experience and contacts, but small enough to care and to treat everyone like their most important clients. And perhaps most importantly they are great fun to work with, full of energy and ideas to help increase reach and generate growth…”
Darren Milton, CMO, Boundless